Total Pageviews

Monday 30 March 2009

Progress



Another lovely weekend , and lots of jobs done , but not quite as many as we had hoped - the change in hour meant that Sunday was a write-off , we were late for football in the morning and then late for riding in the afternoon !


Dh put up a bit more new fencing in the birthing field , which I shall move the alpaca into at Easter ,I am leaving it as long as possible to get maximum new grass growth ! Kirsty is looking very well , but the tension is mounting ( on my side anyway) and everyone else is looking suitably large and healthy , which is great .




The house is coming along at a lick , and I am very pleased with what we see so far . Landscaping is going to take longer than I anticipated judging by how long it took me to turn one compost heap !

No comments: