Total Pageviews

Thursday 5 November 2009

Bah guy fawkes !

Love fireworks myself , but only at organised events away from my animals! I have had to move the alpaca to a sheltered field nearer the house for the next few days since the risk of my neighbour letting rockets off over their heads in the other field is pretty high ! Why do people live in rural areas and have no thought for the welfare of animals ? Every year I collect a bag full of rocket debris which I return to him from my field , and gently (?) point out the hazard they represent to unsuspecting animals - does it make a difference ? NO!

This year I might not be so gentle - watch this spot for fireworks on Monday ! :)

1 comment:

Josephine said...

Now now you - why dont you do the friendly thing and ask your neighbours round for quite Bon fire night cocco. And if this neighbours is the very young and beautiful neighbour I soooooooooooo want an invite