Total Pageviews

Friday 26 November 2010

OMG

- snow already . I know they said it was coming , and we are as ready as possible , the pacas have been moved so that they have access to the barn - which they will hardly use , but makes me feel better- all the bits are in the right places ie . buckets and hard feed and hay to hand , but still it fills me with dread . After last winter I really cant face another one this soon , the pipes are frozen in the new part of the house , well outside actually , 'cos DH didn't get round to burying them , clearly he doesn't take the weather forecast seriously!

Anyway, we are ready but I still hate it !

2 comments:

Crazy Lady with purple fingers said...

I know how you feel, we have already had a couple weeks of really cold snowy weather, got down to -30 for a bit, warmer the last couple of days and am hoping it will stay this way until spring!!

Lois Evensen said...

I prefer Spring and Fall myself. I hope those pipes get insulated/buried so you don't have to deal with broken pipes.