Total Pageviews

Wednesday 1 October 2008

Distance

Not surprisingly , since it has been a largely sunny day the alpacas are keeping their distance ! They are sunbathing and relaxing and don't fancy the idea of me and DH bearing needles ! so they are staying as far away as possible. I have noticed that some have toe nails which are in need of a trim and general pedicure , however , having received a gratuitous kick from Veronica and DH sporting a large bruise from Kirsty ( who managed to get 5 kicks in quick succession in the same place , whilst emitting an ear splitting scream -ha ha !) I am less inclined than usual to undertake this slightly perilous operation !
Blogging is also a fab way of covering the distance between me and my cousin and aunt in West coast USA , it keeps them up to date if they wish ! ( you better be reading this!) and also means they are not so very far away - often in my thoughts.

1 comment:

Buddhist in Training said...

Oooh, I don't envy you having to tackle those kicks. I have been kicked by cows in the past and that was enough!! I'm glad they are all happy and settled now.

One of the reasons I started blogging was to keep my friends back in Somerset up to date with everything, it is a great way to keep in touch. I wish my friends would blog too.